- Salary: Negotiable (SBOE)
- Location: Cork
- Contact: Cathal Kirwan
- Mobile: +353 (0)87 214 3202
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, A leading civil contractor in the South is on the lookout for a H&S Officer to join their team in Cork. The successful candidate will be required to manage sites around Munster working closely with the project mangers.
- Identifying potential hazards and undertaking risk assessments on site.
- Determining ways of reducing risks.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers.
- Drawing up operational procedures and writing internal health and safety policies/strategies.
- Inspecting sites to ensure that health and safety measures are met and maintained.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Preparing reports.
- 2-3 years experience in a H&S role
- Utilities experience ideally but not essential
- Willing to travel around sites if required to do so
If this role is of interest to you please get in touch.