- Salary: €45,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading construction civil engineering company are looking for an experienced Civils H&S Officer to their team in Kildare. Currently the client is working on multiple sites and requires the right candidate to be flexible. The company in question are a medium sized civils contractor who have built a strong reputation and a growing business throughout the country with 25 years experience in the Irish market. The role is a permanent/staff role.
- Identifying potential hazards and undertaking risk assessments on site.
- Determining ways of reducing risks.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers.
- Drawing up operational procedures and writing internal health and safety policies/strategies.
- Inspecting sites to ensure that health and safety measures are met and maintained.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Preparing reports.
- 2-3 years experience in a H&S role
- Utilities experience ideally but not essential
- Willing to travel around sites if required to do so
If this role is of interest to you please get in touch..
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com