We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.
Our client, a main contractor, is currently looking to hire a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team in Kildare.. The company are a well regarding civil engineering company and have experience in delivering projects all over the country. The successful candidate will work closely with the HSEQ team on various projects in Leinster. This is a full time permanent position.
- To proactively promote safety culture throughout the company
- Develop, monitor and implement the organisations Health and Safety policy
- Maintaining the company’s Safe T Cert and ISO management systems
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation to reduce & prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
- Increase Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks
- Identifying areas of risk
- Compiling and managing training records
- HSEQ Inductions
- Carrying out weekly safety inspection audits on site and preparing paperwork
- Hold a BSc in Health and Safety
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the utility sector
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Hold a full driver’s license
- Ability to demonstrate leadership with a positive approach throughout the team
Health & Safety | H&S | Kildare | Leinster