|Our client, a Tier 1 Main Civil’s Main Contractor who are now seeking a Head Of Estimating to join them in Kildare on a permanent basis.
• Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
• Weekly reporting to the MD on tenders in preparation and tender results.
• Review and advise the MD about tenders which contain abnormal or excessive requirements.
• Represent the Company and maintain high standards relating to reputation and integrity.
• Allocation of resources and personnel to tenders.
• Liaise with other departmental heads and area managers to facilitate allocation of their personnel to tenders.
• Set up and maintain procedures and systems for the estimating department.
• Select and develop competent department personnel.
• Set up and attend start up, mid bid, and review meetings.
• Provide commercial and performance feedback to area managers and the board.
• Provide assistance to pre-qualification and budget pricing as requested.
• Mentor and train junior staff.
• Ensure tender risk management procedures are carried out
• Prepare tenders as appropriate.
• Produce monthly reports and acquire performance indicator data.
Estimator | Estimating | Civils
APPLY FOR THIS JOB