- Salary: €50,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an engineering consulting firm with successful operations throughout Ireland are currently recruiting a Senior Structural Engineer as they continue to expand their operations in nationwide. This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will be involved in a variety of projects. This role will be based out of Cork.
- Responsible for the technical, managerial and commercial aspects of the projects.
- Liaison with architects, statutory authorities, the design team and contractors
- Prepare risk assessments, health & safety plans
- Check concept and technical correctness of work prepared by staff reporting to you
- Develop new Client relationships and manager established Client relationships
- Attend Project Manager meetings
- Develop the skills of staff reporting to you by mentoring, delegating and training.
- 4+ years experience
- Degree in a related discipline
- Will have a broad range of engineering design experience having worked on projects of varying size and type
- Be competent at structural engineering design in all common materials.
- Must have previous experience in dealing with clients, contractors and design team members and be capable of representing the firm in design team and client meetings.
- Be an excellent communicator in both written and verbal form.
- Be capable of managing themselves and a small team to take projects from inception to completion on site.
- Have experience and knowledge of Structural Design Software, AutoCad, Microsoft Office applications desirable.
- Will have the ability to co-ordinate and design information on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines, with limited supervision.
To apply please send your email to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com
Senior Structural Engineer | Cork