- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy has an opportunity for a Design Engineer with a specialism in Road Infrastructure at their Galway, Dublin, Limerick or Castlebar office (location flexible).
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Undertake design elements for projects to current regulations and design standards.
- Work closely with principal designers to lead Civil Engineering Design.
- Organise the production of drawings and reports.
- Co-ordinate work with engineers of other disciplines.
- Attend meetings with client design teams and contractors.
- Assist the project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
- Prepare engineering calculations.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Road design.
- QQI Level 8 or 9 qualification in an accredited Civil Engineering programme.
- Minimum of 2yrs relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment.
- Membership of a relevant professional institution.
- Knowledge & experience of current EN Standards..
- Experience in design software.
- Client & site contractor interaction & engagement.
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org