- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is looking to appoint a Civil Design Engineer. The role is based out of their Waterford office working to design a wide selection of projects in Ireland and overseas.
Description and Details:
The successful candidate will be a Member of Engineers Ireland with 0-2 years’ experience in Civil Engineering including design and construction. Working with a project team you will assist in the preparation of high quality engineering design for a broad range of engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work carried out in accordance with company ISO 9001 procedures.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Proven commitment to CPD
- You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work
- Education Requirement: Degree in Engineering
- Experience Required: 0-2 years
- Desirable: Member of Engineers Ireland
- Desirable: AutoCAD Civil 3D experience would be an advantage
- Desirable: Windes/Microdrainage experience would be an advantage
An attractive package will be offered commensurate with experience.
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com