- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Due to their continued growth and expansion in their Building & Infrastructure Team, our client, has an exciting opportunity for a BIM Technician to join their company Headquarters based in Galway City Centre. This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term opportunities for career development in the areas of drafting, 3D modelling and BIM.
We offer a very friendly and attractive work environment with active sports and social club. A comprehensive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate which includes competitive salary in line with experience, company pension and a defined career path for development in one of the largest indigenous consultancies in Ireland.
As a member of the Building & Infrastructure Team, the BIM Technician will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Day to day production of detailed civil and structural drawings
- Production of 3D models using AutoCAD Civil 2/3D, Revit and other BIM software
- Taking instructions from Engineers and producing drawings with limited supervision or direction
- Work closely with clients and the Design Team to deliver projects to a high standard
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Revit and AutoCAD essential experience within a large consultancy environment is preferable.
- Software skills to include Micro drainage, Microsoft Access, AutoCAD 2/3D and GIS software packages such as ArcGIS and MapInfo
- Preferably 5 years’ + experience plus in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication
- You will be versatile, a good team player, and committed to providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Experience in developing structural designs and drawings from Feasibility stage to Detailed construction stage
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure when required to achieve deadlines
- Experience with Residential, Office block, Hotel, Commercial, Industrial, Pharma and Medical builds would be an advantage.