Our client, a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, with a turnover in excess of €40million are on the lookout for a Site Manager for an initial 2 year project in Co. Cork. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of utilities projects.
Why work for this company?
✓ Strong annual turnover.
✓ You will develop professionally and personally as a successful Site Manager with an established Company that provides steady and ongoing projects. You will receive an attractive salary, with a well-rounded benefits package.
- Reading, interpreting and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programmed deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other duties as necessary.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification with 5+ years relevant on the ground experience.
- Experience within the water or the utilities sector would be essential
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licenses.
If this role is of Interest to you please get in touch.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB