- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandConnachtRoscommon
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for the position of Site Engineer to join our client on a project in the Roscommon. The successful candidate will be seeking a career opportunity with a progressive and ambitious employer.
Responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects, the Site Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Someone experienced with GPS, Levels, Pipelines etc.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
Candidates should have appropriate engineering qualifications and a minimum of two to four years work experience gained with a building contractor. Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected, while self starters and problem solvers with the ability to work well in teams can expect to enjoy career advancement opportunities within a relatively short timeframe.