Our client, a well established civil engineering company, are recruiting a Site Engineer. The company in question have been in business for 50 years and have grown into an internationally operating Construction and Civil Engineering Company carrying out work for the public, private and commercial sectors on Groundworks & Utilities projects. The company are based in Dublin, however the ideal candidate will join their team on an initial project in Europe.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 2+ years previous experience is required
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Good communication skills