Our client, a well established civil engineering company, are looking to strengthen their company and recruit a Site Engineer to work on a significant project in Tipperary. The company in question are based in Munster and provide a diverse range of engineering services. They pride themselves on delivering low cost solutions that do not compromise safety, quality or customer service. This is a full time permanent position with the opportunity to progress as the business grows.
Duties will include:
- Record management
- Checking drawings and calculations, etc.
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- You will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site while communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 5+ years previous experience is required
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Good communication skills