- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, Is on the lookout for an experienced Site Engineer to join their team on a Project in South Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a strong Civils background and be comfortable with Setting-out.
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction.
- Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Supervision and mentoring of Setting Out Engineers.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Competent in the use of instruments for purposes of setting out and gathering information
- Consolidate a reputation for innovative engineering, technical expertise and professionalism.
- Implementing engineering systems, documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking and strive for engineering excellence.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years experience on-site
- Comfortable with the use of setting-out equipment