- Salary: €40,000 - €65,000 (BOE)
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a civil contractor are on the lookout for a Site Engineer to join their team in Dublin The company in question are a lading construction company with operations all over the country. This is a full-time permanent roles with potential for career progression
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 1-3+ years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills