Our Client, a well known civil engineering company, are seeking a Site Engineer. They have built up a strong reputation within the construction industry and have delivered significant civils projects throughout the country. They are looking for an Engineer to join their team on a project in Limerick. This is a full time permanent role.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 5+ years previous experience is required
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience on healthcare, commercial or residential projects would be advantageous but not essential
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.
Senior Engineer | Civil Engineer | Project Engineer | Limerick | Munster