Our client, a well established multi disciplined construction group, is looking to add a Site Engineer to their team in Kilkenny on a permanent basis. The company specialises in large scale civils developments with project values ranging from €5m – €100m. Applicants must have 3 + years experience on similar projects and previous experience on roads projects would be extremely beneficial.
- The day to day setting out of all elements on the site
- Ensuring that the drawing, details and specifications are fully adhered too on site.
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Setting out and surveying on site
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Continual implementation of Site Health & Safety protocol
- Organising labourers
- Displaying a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent decision making skills and the ability to be assertive
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
- Site Engineering experience in Ireland
- 3+ years’ experience
- Proficient in use of setting out equipment – GPS, robotic total station, levelling equipment
- Roadworks or general Civil engineering experience
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Ability to manage sub-contractors
- Strong communication skills
- Promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects