We have a new opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer with a civil engineering contractor in Dublin. This is a permanent role with career progression opportunities available. The initial project will be in Dublin and future projects will be throughout the Dublin region.
- Develop risk assessments & method statements.
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.Setting out, leveling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Degree educated in construction/civil engineering discipline.
- 2+ years post graduate experience on civil projects
- Excellent setting out experience.
- Skills and experience to fulfill above duties.
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. AutoCAD, Magnet/CivilCad) together with superior knowledge of the latest GPS & robotic total station technology.