We are currently recruiting a Setting Out Engineer for a civil engineering contractor in the Dublin region. The ideal candidate will have experience on groundworks and civils projects and comfortable using setting out instruments.This is a permanent role as the company have a full order book.
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Determine and procure resources and assign responsibilities for roles and tasks necessary for the satisfactory completion of the works as a Foreman.
- Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare – Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
- Motivate and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
- Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
- Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
- Monitor and record works where required.