Our client, a civil engineering contractor, is seeking to add a Senior Engineer/Site Agent to their project team in Kildare. The ideal candidate will have experience on civils projects and will be interested in pursuing a management position. The role is permanent and would suit any engineer who has a genuine interest in developing their career on civils works. The successful candidate will join their team on a residential groundworks project in Kildare.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Role will be that of Site Agent – reporting to Project Manager.
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information & permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records.
- Liaise proactively with the Client, consultants, the public and associated stakeholders.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 5+ years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability