- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Scotland
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading main contractor with projects across Ireland and the UK, are looking to add a Site Agent to their team on a project in Scotland. The company in question has vast experience in delivering significant projects usually between €10m – €100m in value. The role would suit any engineer with 5+ years experience. This is a permanent role, with an excellent company who value career progression. Flights and accommodation will be paid for. Rotation is flexible and will be accommodated in line with project and personal needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Role will be that of Site Agent – reporting to Project Manager.
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information & permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records.
- Liaise proactively with the Client, consultants, the public and associated stakeholders.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 5+ years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com