- Salary: €30,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinster
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a rapidly growing engineering company, is seeking to add a Setting Out Engineer to their project team. The role will be based in Tullamore, operating on projects throughout Leinster.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 1+ years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
To apply please email your CV to Cian@sonasrecruitment.com