Our client, a well established multi-disciplinary design consultancy are looking to add an experienced Senior Resident Engineer to their team in Dublin. As Senior Resident Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery of the construction phase of water related projects. The initial project is a large Wastewater Treatment Facility in West Dublin.
- Hold an honours degree (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications), or equivalent professional qualification, in engineering
- Have at least 10 years’ post graduate relevant experience
- Relevant experience on site, supervising Civil structures, groundworks, water and wastewater networks
- Experience of water / wastewater engineering projects essential
- Good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Training and certification in Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Working at Heights-Harness Training, Confined Space Entry, Managing Safety in Construction an advantage
- Responsible for the supervision and associated administration of construction works in proposed projects and the implementation of orders and instructions from the Employer’s Representative and Client along with other such duties as may be assigned to him/her by the Client
- Establish, implement and manage site procedures consistent policies and guidance for the monitoring and reporting on works being carried out to the Employer’s Requirements
- Ensure that the Employer’s Representative and Client are fully informed of all issues arising on site
- Management of a site based team and co-ordination of technical resources
- Chairing of site meetings and generation of minutes, weekly/monthly reporting on progress
- Assessment of measurement claims, cash flow monitoring and associated reporting
- Handle interdisciplinary procedures where required
- Assessment of commissioning & test plans together with performance monitoring
- Contributes to project team performance by communicating essential information, coordinating actions, reviewing open issues/action items, sharing information in team meetings while focused on project completion within timelines