- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000 (BOE)
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, are currently working on a number of projects in the Cork area and seeking experienced Senior Engineer to manage all site engineering works and in conjunction with the Management Team, deliver these projects to the highest quality, on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, quality, and environmental parameters.
Why work for this company?
✓ Strong annual turnover.
✓ An opportunity to work on a variety of different projects around the Cork Area.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying a construction site
- Working with site plans, drawings and building information models
- Mapping structural boundaries on the ground using pegs and markers
- Liaising with designers and engineers to ensure plans and drawings are accurate
- Overseeing quality control
- Monitoring health and safety
- Keeping a site diary
- Resolving technical problems
You will need
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 4-5 Years proven setting-out experience
- Technical competence in the use of all setting out instruments is essential
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
If this role seems of interest to you please get in touch.