Our client, a large civils main contractor, is looking to add a Senior Engineer to their team in New Ross, County Wexford. The successful candidate will have experience working on large civil infrastructure projects in Ireland. This is a permanent position with a well-established civil engineering specialist contractor.
- Setting out and surveying on site
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Records such as the activities of the day, materials received, inspections performed, weather conditions, visitors, instructions received, etc.
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
- Site Engineering experience in Ireland
- 5+ years’ experience
- Proficient in use of setting out equipment – GPS, robotic total station, levelling equipment
- Roadworks/ Motorway experience an advantage
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Ability to manage sub-contractors
- Strong communication skills
Senior Engineer | Civils | WexfordAPPLY FOR THIS JOB