Our client, a well established civil engineering company are seeking to hire an experienced Senior Engineer. The company in question has experience in delivering significant projects all over the country. The successful candidate will join their team in Limerick and will have experience working on heavy civils projects. This is a full time permanent position.
- Setting out and surveying on site
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Records such as the activities of the day, materials received, inspections performed, weather conditions, visitors, instructions received, etc.
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
- Site Engineering experience in Ireland
- 5+ years’ experience
- Proficient in use of setting out equipment – GPS, robotic total station, levelling equipment
- Roadworks/ Motorway experience an advantage
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Ability to manage sub-contractors
- Strong communication skills
Senior Engineer | Civils | LimerickAPPLY FOR THIS JOB