Our client, a well-established contractor, requires a Senior Engineer with civils experience for an upcoming project in north Co. Dublin. The successful candidate will have experience in site enabling, ground works, utilities and sub structure.This is a permanent appointment with further projects in line with a full order book.
- Develop risk assessments & method statements.
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Overseeing a team of Engineering
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Degree educated in construction/civil engineering discipline.
- 4+ years experience
- Civils project experience
- Skills and experience to fulfill above duties.