Our client, a well established civils contractor, are looking to add a Senior Engineer to their team in Mullingar, Co, Westmeath. The company in question has vast experience in delivering significant projects across the country. The role would suit any engineer with 5+ years experience. This is a permanent role, with an excellent company who value career progression.
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site.
- Carrying out GPS and total station site surveys and observations.
- Day-today supervision of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and subcontractors.
- Drafting monthly progress reports for line manager
- Public liaison
- Coordinating design element activities with consultant engineers.
- As build drawing records using AutoCad software.
- A third level qualification in construction/ civil engineering related discipline.
- 5+years experience in utility/ civil works
- Setting out experience essential
- Safepass and Manual Handling training.
- Full Irish drivers licence.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB