Our client, a well established civil engineering company are seeking to hire an experienced Site Engineer. The company in question has experience in delivering significant projects all over the country. The successful candidate will join their team on a residential groundworks project in Kildare. This is a full time permanent position and the role is deemed an essential service.
- Setting out and surveying on site
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Records such as the activities of the day, materials received, inspections performed, weather conditions, visitors, instructions received, etc.
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
- Site Engineering experience in Ireland
- 5+ years’ experience
- Proficient in use of setting out equipment – GPS, robotic total station, levelling equipment
- Roadworks/ Motorway experience an advantage
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Ability to manage sub-contractors
- Strong communication skills
Senior Engineer | Site Engineer | Civils | Kildare
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.APPLY FOR THIS JOB