We are currently recruiting for our client who have operations in Ireland and the UK . They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Design Engineer to join their team in Dublin having secured a significant amount of work. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an ambitious and well-established civils & utilities contractor.
- Assist team members CEM /QS /PM as required with engineering input
- Assist with engineering compliance issues on sites
- Attend site as required to liaise with Site Managers / CRE/ CNR and report to CEM
- Ensure correct drawings are maintained and issued to sites
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters
- Produce design briefs for temporary and permanent work
- Produce minutes and schedules for Design Review Meetings
- Review submissions as directed for quality and sufficiency
- Sketching / Drawing ability including CAD.
- Update design folders and registers
- 3-6 years experience in a senior engineering or design role
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline
- Experience on civils and utilities projects is essential
- Consultancy and contracting experience will be considered