We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join a well regarded civil engineering company in Meath. The company in question have built up a great reputation throughout the country and have almost 30 years experience in delivering projects is all aspects of civils engineering. They are seeking to add an ambitious individual to their team. The successful candidate will work on an initial solar farm project with a duration of 2 years. This is a full time permanent position.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 6+ years previous experience is required
- RC Frame project experience beneficial
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience on healthcare, commercial or residential projects would be advantageous but not essential
- Ducting, Kerbing, substation experience is advantageous
Civil Engineer | Project Engineer | Civils | Meath | Leinster