We’re presently sourcing a Senior Civil Engineer for a civil engineering contractor. The company provides a range of construction services to infrastructure sectors such as road and water. Previous experience in civils and utilities projects is essential. This is a permanent position and applicants should have 5+ years site based experience on civil engineering projects specifically. The salary on offer is negotiable and based on experience. The company are based in Dublin but the successful candidate will join their team on a various Ducting, Drainage, Substation projects in Denmark, with flights, accommodation and subsistence provided for.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 5+ years previous experience is required
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Good communication skills