We are currently recruiting for a Resident Engineer to work for a well established civil engineering consultancy in Ireland. The successful person will be required to work on large infrastructure and civil engineering projects in the Dublin region. This is an excellent opportunity to progress into a Senior RE role with a busy consultancy.
The consultancy’s main area of expertise includes Civil, Structural, Transportation and Environmental Engineering and Project Management, They are ideally looking for a Civil Engineer with experience in civils, utilities and groundworks projects.
- Reporting to the Senior Resident Engineer
- Liaison with the other members of the Resident Engineer Team;
- Reporting to Employer’s Representative;
- Deal with contractual matters on site related to civil works;
- Coordinating Contract interfaces with respect to civil works;
- Liaison with Stakeholders;
- Supervision of the works, keeping records, measuring, managing correspondence, and contractual documentation
- Assessment of Contractor submissions including method statements and preparation of clear comments;
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years site experience in a contracting or consulting environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills