About the role:
We are currently recruiting a Quality Assurance Advisor on behalf of an internationally recognised multidisciplinary contractor. This is a permanent role to be based at their head office in Dublin 11. Ideally the successful candidate will be required to to manage and lead quality awareness, performance and improvement within the business.
- Advise and influence the Business Sector Management Teams on Quality issues.
- Manage compliance with ISO 9001 and other client / industry requirements.
- Work closely with the Services Division Assurance Team to share best practice and monitor
- Responsible for monitoring and facilitating continual improvement of quality performance.
- Manage the workload of the Quality Auditor
- Manage external ISO 9001:2008 audits and act as the representative for Quality.
- Update Quality Plans
- Review and update Assurance Programme based on findings and risk
- Produce monthly reports for board and client
- Conducting Quality Management System Reviews.
- Plan and arrange sub-contractor and key supplier audits
- Facilitation of quality related improvement initiatives.
- Ideally, ability to support advisors in Health, Safety and Environmental functions also
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Civil Engineering / Utilities / Construction experience
- Experience of Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of preparing reports / reviews / analysis
The company are a large mutidisciplinary contractor who have recently secured a number of high profile civils and utiltlies projects in Ireland and are keen to bolster their staff numbers to meet demand. They have previous experience of delivering projects which can be valued from €10m – €500m.APPLY FOR THIS JOB