Our client, a mid-sized civil engineering and utilities contractor are currently looking for a Project Manager with civils experience to join their team in Limerick. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to lead a team through the life cycle of projects with a focus on quality, cost-effectiveness and safety. The PM will also be expected to act as the person responsible for management of subcontractors, programme, risk identification, design and the delivery of projects.This is a full time permanent position.
- Manage large-scale civil infrastructure project
- Mentor and lead engineers and site management staff
- Organise construction schedule, supervise and direct construction activities related to landscape and civil works to meet project and customer specifications.
- Ensure high standard of work, on schedule and in a safe environment.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services coordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Setting Out when necessary
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years experience