We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.
Due to a growth in business, our client, a well regarded civil engineering company are seeking a Project Engineer. The company in question have developed a great reputation and have experience in delivering notable projects all over the country. This is a full-time permanent position an the successful candidate will join their team in Kerry.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 5+ years previous experience is required
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience on utilities projects would be advantageous