We are currently recruiting a Project Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading civils & utilities contractor. The position is a full time, permanent role and provides the opportunity to work with a progressive company on notable civils projects. The initial project will be a major civils project in Tullamore, Co Offaly.
- Aid in setting out on infrastructure projects as well as providing design information to assist the project team with the construction of the works.
- Assisting the Site Management with site records/documentations of, HSE documentation, permits to work.
- Recording information required for Health & Safety records.
- Attending weekly progress meetings undertaking all actions assigned.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Degree qualified civil engineer (or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience
- Surveying experience desirable but not essential
- Significant experience within the civils industry with experience of earthworks, groundworks or utilities projects very desirable