Due to our clients continues growth, they are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer in Galway. The company in question re a well established civils and plant company who pride themselves on providing quality workmanship on time and within budget. The ideal candidate will have least 3+ years experience in Civil Engineering works.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Site Management to ensure project is carried out on time and to Budget
- Assist with the Management of the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Systems
- Site Administration including preparation of H&S Plans, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Project Programmes etc
- Maintaining good relationships with Client, General Public and 3rd Parties
- Assist Contracts Manager with Tender Submissions
- A minimum of three years Surveying and setting out experience.
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
- 3+ Years Experience in Civil Engineering Works