We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Engineer to work for a well established utility solutions provider. The successful candidate will be based in either the Cork or Dublin office after completion of a 9 month Windfarm project in Sweden.The company strives for providing solutions at a low cost, without compromising safety, quality or customer service. This is a full time permanent postilion and a competitive salary and benefits package will be on offer for the right candidate. All flights and accommodation will be provided by the employer.
Duties will include:
- Record management
- Checking drawings and calculations, etc.
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- You will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site while communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- An electrical or civil qualification.
- 2 years’ plus experience in engineering.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with AutoCad or similar.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Ability to “roll the sleeves up” and work independently.
- Safe Pass card.
- Driver’s license