Our client, a well regarded civil engineering contractor, is seeking to add a Site Engineer to their team on a utilities project in Roscommon. The company in question is a specialist in civil projects and due to a large book of business are building project teams in the North-West. The role is permanent and would suit any engineer who has a genuine interest in developing their career on interesting civils projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- 2- 3 years experience
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Any other ad hoc duties