We are working closely with a leading utility solution provider, who are seeking to add Junior Engineer to their team. The successful candidate will join their team working on a major project in Sweden. The company in question is well established and provides low cost and high quality solutions on projects in Ireland, the UK and Scandinavia. The ideal candidate for this position will be eager to progress in their career, have excellent communication skills, with a willingness to learn and exceptional data management and IT skills.
Duties will include:
- Record management
- Checking drawings and calculations, etc.
- Promoting and ensuring high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- You will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site while communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- An electrical or civil qualification.
- 2 years’ plus experience in engineering is essential.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with AutoCad or similar.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Ability to “roll the sleeves up” and work independently.
- Safe Pass card.
- Driver’s license