We’re presently sourcing a Civil Engineer for a civil engineering contractor. The company provides a range of construction civil and utility services to infrastructure sectors. Previous experience in civils and utilities projects is essential. This is a permanent position and applicants should have 1+ years site based experience on civil engineering projects specifically. The salary on offer is negotiable and based on experience.
The role would suit a self-reliant, delivery orientated individual looking to advance their career in Civil Engineering.
- You will have a relevant degree, BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering.
- You will have at least 1 year hands on operational experience managing a range of Civil Engineering projects.
- You will have a detailed understanding of health and safety requirements within Irish construction sites.
- You will be responsible for and proficient in organizing, planning and delivery of civil engineering projects of varying sizes.
- Setting Out
- Have graduated since 2017, with an electrical or civil qualification.
- 1-2 years’ experience in engineering.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with AutoCad or similar.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Ability to “roll the sleeves up” and work independently.
- Full clean driving license.
Job Type: Full-time, PermanentAPPLY FOR THIS JOB