- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandDublin
- Sector: Civils, Utilities & Infrastructure
- Contact: Derek Byrne
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2313 048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re presently sourcing a Civil Engineer for a civil engineering contractor. The company provides a range of construction services to infrastructure sectors such as road and water. Previous experience in civils and utilities projects is preferred. This is a permanent position and applicants should have 1+ years site based experience on civil engineering projects specifically. The salary on offer is negotiable and based on experience. The successful candidate will join their team in Dublin
The role would suit a self-reliant, delivery orientated individual looking to advance their career in Civil Engineering.
- You will have a relevant degree, BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering.
- You will have at least 1 year hands on operational experience managing a range of Civil Engineering projects.
- You will have a detailed understanding of health and safety requirements within Irish construction sites.
- You will be responsible for and proficient in organizing, planning and delivery of civil engineering projects of varying sizes.
- Setting Out
- Hold a relevant degree, BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- 1-2 years setting out experience