- Salary: 30,000-40,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLongford
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client based in The Midlands requires a Graduate Engineer to join their growing team. They operate on projects throughout Ireland and require candidates to be flexible. The right candidate will be someone who is a recent Graduate and wants to grow within the business alongside senior management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Recent degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline or nearing completion is essential
- Experience on projects would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
Civil Engineer | Midlands |