We have a new opportunity for an Junior Engineer with a well established civil engineering company in Leinster. This is a permanent role with career progression opportunities available. The successful candidate will initially work on a major utilities project.
- Develop risk assessments & method statements.
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Degree educated in construction/civil engineering discipline.
- Skills and experience to fulfil above duties