- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re presently sourcing a Junior Engineer for a leading engineering contractor in Dublin. The company provides a range of construction mechanical and electrical services. This is a permanent position and applicants should have at least 6 months based experience on civil engineering projects specifically. The salary on offer is negotiable and based on experience.
The role would suit a self-reliant, delivery orientated individual looking to advance their career in Civil Engineering.
- You will have a relevant degree, BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering.
- You will have at least 6 months hands on operational experience managing a range of Civil Engineering projects.
- You will have a detailed understanding of health and safety requirements within Irish construction sites.
- You will be responsible for and proficient in organizing, planning and delivery of civil engineering projects of varying sizes.
- Setting Out
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with AutoCad or similar.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Full clean driving license.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent