Our client, a global leader in design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries are looking to fill the role of CSA Package Manager to assist with large scale, high-tech construction projects. They are focused on creating the next generation of precision engineered environments and advanced production facilities.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Cover all construction elements including new steel framed and civil works, internal architectural sign off and build during a tight program of works.
- Liaising with key Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (demobilisation / mobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones,
- Co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
- Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports on same.
- Attendance at client / project management meetings.
- Liaison with Sub-contractor and supplier senior management at steering group level to avoid project roadblocks.
- Ongoing liaison with Client Design teams and building contractor teams to ensure project performance.
- Develop and implement test and commissioning procedures
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience
- Experience on technical/heavy construction projects, i.e. data centers, pharmaceutical, semiconductor plants, heavy industrial, etc.
- Relevant qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering OR Construction Management
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Must be able to work on a rotational basis overseas
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If this role seems of interest we would love to here from you.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB