- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: LeinsterCarlow
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: Philip@sonasrecruitment.com
Our Client one of Irelands Fast growing renewable energy contractors are currently recruiting for a Civils Site Manager to join them on Projects across the South East, Dublin and Midlands. The company in question are based in Wexford and specialise in Site Development, Wind and Solar Energy. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a rapidly expanding team in a growing sector in the Irish market.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Manage large-scale civils projects
- Mentor and lead engineers and site management staff
- Organise construction schedule, supervise and direct construction activities related to landscape and civil works to meet project and customer specifications.
- Ensure high standard of work, on schedule and in a safe environment.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services coordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Must have a trade/engineering/construction qualification
- A proven background in overseeing and delivering high quality building finishes, preferably on residential sites
- Experienced in working in a fast paced and pressured environment adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Main contracting construction experience is desirable
- Experience of working within a Quality Management System is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail regarding required construction documentation, procedures and adherence to current building and civils regulations.
- Will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be fully IT literate
To apply please email your CV to Philip@sonasrecruitment.com