We currently have an opening for a Site Engineer to join a leading civil engineering contractor in Wexford. The company in question has experience in delivering high quality projects all over Ireland and provide solutions for both the building and civils engineering industries. This is a permanent role with career progression opportunities and an excellent package available for the right candidate
- Develop risk assessments & method statements.
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.S
- etting out, leveling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Degree educated in construction/civil engineering discipline.
- 4 – 8 years post graduate experience on civil projects
- Excellent setting out experience.
- Skills and experience to fulfill above duties.
- Excellent computer skills (e.g. AutoCAD, Magnet/CivilCad) together with superior knowledge of the latest GPS & robotic total station technology.
- An ability to manage day to day Groundworks site operations would also be seen as an advantage