Our client, a leading civils contractor, are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer in Dublin. the company in question is a leading Irish provider of design, construct and commission services for clients across a wide range of civil engineering such as utilities, civil engineering, commercial and private building work. They are looking for individuals who can add value to the business by bringing their unique abilities and experience to complete the role they are recruited for. This is a full time position and an excellent opportunity and future development within the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setting out according to design drawings
- Supervising sub-contractors and site operatives.
- Completing As-built Surveys
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors and site operatives.
- Liaising with Tender teams, conducting site visits.
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required.
- Checking plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Making sure the materials used are as specified in the contract.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the required high standard.
- Record and report on work progress
- Updating site diary and site documentation
- A third level Engineering or Construction Management degree or equivalent
- 2 + years Site Engineering experience (beneficial)
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD (beneficial)
- Proficiency in all MS packages
APPLY FOR THIS JOB