We’re presently sourcing a Civils Site Engineer for a large multi disciplinary engineering contractor. The company provides a range of construction services to infrastructure sectors such as road and water. Previous experience in civils and utilities projects is essential. This is a permanent position and applicants should have 5+ years site based experience on civil engineering projects specifically. The salary on offer is negotiable and based on experience.
- The day to day setting out of all elements on site
- Ensuring that the drawing, details and specifications are fully adhered too on site.
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Continual implementation of Site Health & Safety protocol
- Organising labourers
- Displaying a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent decision making skills and the ability to be assertive
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years Site Engineering experience
- Experience on civils and utilities projects essential
- Proficient in use of setting out equipment – GPS, robotic total station, levelling equipment
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Ability to manage labour
- Strong communication skills
- Promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects